ACMS provides equipment for rent to our members engaged in research projects in Mongolia. These services are intended to assist the researchers` community in developing Mongolian studies.
As some equipment supplies are limited, and demand for certain equipment peaks during summer, it is recommended that reservations be placed as early as possible.
Members must complete an equipment rental request form prior to renting equipment. Once the form is received and reviewed by ACMS, someone will email you back indicating a confirmation or rental conflict. Please note:without the receipt of a confirmatory email, the reservation is pending. Once you receive the confirmation email, you can check out the equipment after you submit the deposit at our office. A deposit equal to 20% of the value of the equipment is required. Full deposits will be returned, so long as the rented equipment is not damaged.
Proper use of equipment
- All equipment will need to be returned in thesame state as it was rented.·
- All equipment must be inspected for damages uponreturn by an ACMS Staff member regardless of whether or not the equipment wasused.
- In most cases, the equipment may not be taken outside of the country (Mongolia).
- Members must be familiar with how to operate the equipment they wish to check out.
- The renter assumes full responsibility for the equipment checked out and all its components and, upon request, agrees to pay for any incurred damages.
- The renter is responsible for all lost or stolen equipment. The renter also assumes total liability for all damages incurred through the use or misuse of the equipment and/or accessories.
- All equipment may be rented for up to 3 weeks.
- No person may checkout more than $500 worth of equipment at once.