When: When: Mar 8th, 6PM PST/ 9PM EST | Mar 9th, 10 AM ULAT
To join webinar please register at: https://app.getresponse.com/site2/acms_enewsletter/?u=BlPb&webforms_id=SJuhG
Please join us for a live, online Information Session where we will introduce the Mongolia Field School courses for summer 2022. The session will be recorded and made available through the ACMS website for those unable to attend the live session.
MFS 2022: Information Session
This session will introduce the instructors and provide an overview of each of the five courses, provide more details about the Field School application process and funding opportunities, discuss travel and living arrangements, and answer any questions you may have. Our Mongolia Field School offers an educational travel experience open to all participants including students, teachers and lifelong learners and adventurers. You will have the opportunity to go deeper into key topics in contemporary Mongolia, gain field research experience and travel off the beaten path expertly guided by faculty mentors. Program fellowships are available through the generous support of the Henry Luce Foundation.
The courses offered for 2022 are:
- Word and Sound in Mongolian Culture (June 20 – 29)
- Climate Change and Herding: Incontrovertible Warning Signs and Local Responses (June 20 – July 3)
- Mongolian Buddhism, Nature, and Conservation (June 20 – July 7)
- Climate Change and Public Health: What does climate change mean for the people of Mongolia? (June 20 – July 7)
- Environment, Humans, and Mining in Northern Mongolia (July 25 – August 12)