Choijin Lama Temple Complex was constructed during 1904 -08 in honor of Oracle Lama Luvsankhaidav.
In 1938, it was converted into a Religious Museum for honorable guests and delegates from foreign countries and for domestic visitors with special permissions.
Today, it is government functiong museum that serves around 30 thousands of visitors per year.
The Museum administration: museum director, administration council, manager, research work-display item fund and administration-maintenance units.
- Choijin Lama Temple Musuem
- PhD. Kh.Mendsaikhan, historian and philosophy tutor
- PhD. Z.Ninjbadgar, historian
- PhD. Myagmarsambuu, historian
- MA. Ch. Khatanbaatar, philosophy tutor and Tibetologist
- MA. M.Darkhanchimeg, Religious study and museum researcher
- MA. Khandmaa, Art and Culture researcher
Choijin Lama Temple Museum
Genden street, 1st Khoroo, Sukhbaatar duureg, Ulaanbaatar, capital city 14240, Mongolia